Lot $ 75 200,00
Building $ 180 000,00
Total $ 255 200,00
Occupation delay 15 days
Get ready to be wowed by this charming ancestral log cabin
reminiscent of century-old properties.
Its brightness and warmth will surely please throughout the
year. Beautiful beams on the ceiling, wood fireplace and
architectural windows as well as gorgeous oak hardwood
floors can be found throughout.
Wooded lot with seasonal views on Mt. Bromont.
This property is a jewel of our history, an ancestral
reconstruction that marries modern amenities with
- Interior walls in plaster of Paris.
- Open concept living & dining room with beautiful stone
- Spacious & inviting kitchen.
- Majestic staircase.
- Seasonal view of the Mount Bromont
- Eight large windows giving direct access to the outside.
- Three outdoor patios to enjoy the most of the pool and
- Cathedral ceiling, attic & skylights.
- Spacious master bedroom.
- Lovely bathroom with authentic copper bath & pedestal sink
- Easy access to the outside
- Wine cellar
- Mountainside, wooded with many majestic pines
- Immense gallery / patio
- Pretty shed built similar to the home design
- Inground pool
Only 15 minutes to Bromont; 25 minutes to Knowlton and 40
minutes to Magog and Mt Orford National Park! Perfectly
isolated yet close to everything!
|area||100.60 Square Meters|
|Habitable space||201 Square Meters|
|Area||3976.80 Square meters|
|Municipal Taxes||$ 2 073,00 (Yearly)|
|School taxes||$ 397,00 (Yearly)|
|Total||$ 2 470,00 (Yearly)|